Everyone suffers a lack of confidence at times – we look at a task, or a goal, and wonder if we really have the ability to achieve it.
U.S. Supreme Court judge Sonia Sotomayer puts this into perspective nicely in her book, “My Beloved World.”
When we are having doubts, a lack of confidence in our ability, put in extra effort and we will be able to achieve our goals.
Once we make a start, the doubts start to wane, and the path becomes easier as we get closer to the goal.
So, next time you’re feeling a lack of confidence, push on anyway, put in the extra effort and you will be gratified by the results.
#BusinessFitness #Motivation #GoalSetting #Coaching #QOTW
- Some of my other relevant posts you might enjoy:
- “Excellence is Not a Skill. It is an Attitude.” – Ralph Marston
- Passion Alone Won’t Make Your Business Successful
- “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “People who fail focus on what they will have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.” – Tony Robbins