As we look ahead to 2022 after an unpredictable couple of years, what are your plans for the business. Do you see growth, or do you believe this is impossible in the current economy?
As Audrey Hepburn said, though, better to read the word as “I’m possible.”?
This really is the key: if we truly believe that something can be done, it generally can. It’s a question of not giving up when things get difficult, but of finding ways to move past the obstacles and towards our goal.
And, of course, it’s essential to put plans in place around our goals; we have to take action to achieve them and taking action means planning.
If we visualise a successful 2022, put in place the planning towards it and are determined to succeed, the year will be a good one!
#BusinessFitness #2022 #NewYear #Pandemic #Planning #Success #GoalSetting #Unstoppable #QOTW
Some other short posts around achieving goals:
- “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” – Joel A. Barker
- “Plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.” – Dwight Eisenhower
- “Focus On Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” – Gabby Douglas
- “Attitude, not Aptitude, determines Altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
- “A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence.” – Sonia Sotomayer
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn