Speaking with people recently has reinforced just how tough it has been for so many business owners and CEOs during the past two years of pandemic. We need, though, to look past this – to look ahead, not behind, and to find the opportunities these times present, and the new year is a great time for new beginnings.
For there are plenty of opportunities out there… Remember, some of the world’s greatest businesses have been formed in the toughest times. It’s a question of being alert and being ready to seize them.
Put the thoughts of the difficulties you might have experienced during the past two years behind you and enter the new year ready to find and act on those opportunities. It’s all about attitude.
It’s a brand-new book just waiting for you to fill it with success stories!
May you have a happy, healthy and highly successful 2022!
P.S. A New Year’s gift for my readers: if you’d like a 30-minute no-obligation, free chat with me to look at your potential opportunities this year, just book a slot with me here. I look forward to chatting with you!
#BusinessFitness #2022 #NewYear #Opportunity #Change #Success #Pandemic #Attitude #Coaching #Resilience #QOTW
Some other short posts and articles on finding opportunity:
- Great News For Your Business – Growth Ahead
- “Opportunity doesn’t make appointments, you have to be ready when it arrives.” – Tim Fargo
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “Wherever there is change, and wherever there is uncertainty, there is opportunity!” – Mark Cuban
- “Don’t should all over yourself” – Tony Robbins
- “Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn’t grow” – Tony Robbins
- Opportunity in dark times
- Leading Your Business Successfully in a VUCA World
- 12 Signs You’re Overwhelmed in Your Business