In the proverbial “stormy seas” of these times, what with energy concerns and price increases, staff problems, chip shortages, shipping issues, looming inflation and many others, there are certainly plenty of waves.
But, as we know (and as King Cnut found out 1000 years ago), you can’t stop them. However, if you learn to surf – to use the energy of the waves to propel you forwards – you can use them FOR you, rather than trying to fight them, as American professor emeritus of medicine, Jon Kabat-Zinn, suggests.
And this is what business is about: finding opportunities, especially in tough times when others are taking shelter, and capitalising on them.
So, learn to surf – there are plenty of great waves to take advantage of.
#BusinessFitness #Business #Attitude #Disruption #Opportunity #ProblemSolving #Resilience #Unstoppable #Winners #QOTW
Some related posts you might enjoy:
- Is Your Business Ready for “The Perfect Storm”?
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
- Great News For Your Business – Growth Ahead
- “Opportunity doesn’t make appointments, you have to be ready when it arrives.” – Tim Fargo
- Is Your Strategy Fit for Purpose?
- Where is YOUR Next Major Competitor Coming From?